I didn’t use up as many products during July and August, and I mainly blame my apartment complex’s swimming pool! Our building’s pool was being renovated for much of the Summer and when it finally opened in July I took full advantage of it – which also means I didn’t bother doing my skincare routine in the mornings (it would wash right off in the pool) and in the evenings I’d be too tired from swimming and just slap on a cream.
That being said, I still used up some things over the past few weeks, so here is the quick run-through! I’ll let you know whether I’d repurchase and my brief thoughts on it!
- The Saem Pure Natural Snail Mask Sheet: I’ve used one of these before and I liked it enough. Same thing happened this time – I liked it, but I don’t think it’s life-changing. It’s moisturizing, and I’d recommend it if you like snails + moisture. I won’t repurchase becuase I have plenty of moisturizing masks!
- Wangskin White Flower Mask Pack: I posted about this on Instagram; the packaging is insanely huge, haha! I half-expected it to come with two or three masks inside, judging by the sheer size of the packet. It was a nice mask; hard to say whether it was actually anti-wrinkle, but it did hydrate my skin well and my skintone seemed more even and calm the next day. I won’t repurchase this because 1) I don’t know where to find it and 2) not life-changing enough.
- Rivecowe Bubble Mask Pack: This was really interesting. I reviewed this recently and I enjoyed it, but I think it’s too pricey to buy again. It was an interesting mask!
- Elizavecca Milky Piggy 24K Gold Snail Water Dual Mask Pack: This has an incredibly long name, lol. It was pretty good; it was very moisturizing and really plumped up my skin. I liked the scent, the snail in it, and I’m a sucker for packaging like this! I think I would repurchase this again if I saw it on sale somewhere!
- Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask: Of all the masks in this Empties post, this one was my favorite by far. This was OH-mazing. It was moisturizing, soothing, toned my skin, evened it out, and I woke up to glowy, healthy-looking skin. This is what I want in life. I would totally repurchase this!
- Missha Safe Block Essence Sun Milk: I liked this! I might actually start buying this instead of the Missha Safe Block Essence Sun (now that I typed it out, man, they have similar names lol). I liked that this dried down to a more natural finish instead of a dewy finish. I think this one would work better with some of my foundations.
- A’Pieu Start Up Pore Primer: I used this once and then forgot to use the rest right away so it dried up. Hah! But I liked it, I think this is a good primer. I felt like it blurred my pores a bit and my foundation sat well on top of it. I don’t think it extended the wear of my foundation, though. I might buy this if I run out of my other primers someday. I’m not big on primers, so I rarely use up the ones I own.
- Lioele Super Gold Snail BB: I liked this! I might purchase this. It’s on my list of “maybes”. It had light to medium coverage for me, lasted all day, and matched my NC20 skin pretty well. Blended easily with fingers.
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream: I was surprised by how rich this cream is. This would be great to get for Winter! Dry-skinned beauties, try this one out! I’d buy this in Winter for sure but I’d never buy this in hot weather, so not going to buy this one right away.
- TonyMoly Banana Hand Milk: I liked this! It smelled like the artificial banana scent that my Chemistry class in college synthesized once. I don’t think I’ll buy this now, but maybe someday. It’ll be on my radar!
- Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint: I LOVED these samples because they were a creamy consistency and very pigmented. But you know what? IT’S ALL LIES. I ordered the full-size product and I was so disappointed. The actual product has very little pigmentation (barely shows up on my lips) and it’s actually pretty watery compared to the samples I got. It was a legitimate seller too (Jolse) so I doubt it was a fake. I will definitely not repurchase this tint! And I might have to throw out the one that I did buy, because it’s gathering dust. Sigh!
- Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes: I repurchased this because this packet dried out early on me – I thought it was just a fluke with this one packet, but I think the flap on the new one seems a little flimsy/loose, too. Now I’m starting to wonder if they changed the packaging and now their flaps don’t close as tightly as before? I just can’t keep buying these if they dry out on me, even if they are the best blemish-clearing wipes I’ve found. Poop. Repurchase? Not sure.
- Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissue: I liked these! They were soft, well-soaked, they didn’t dry out on me, and they removed my makeup super well. I’d definitely buy these again, but I have a different pack to get through from another brand currently, so I won’t buy them again right away.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I liked this and it removed my makeup well, but I felt like it left a film on my face. There’s actually a tiny bit left in this bottle but I’m still throwing it out, because I have other cleansing waters that are better than this one. The pH wasn’t bad I believe, so if you need a cheap cleansing water this one isn’t bad. I won’t be repurchasing, though, as I’ve experienced better.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion: I loved this so much! During the summer I hate having to rub lotion into my skin and then feel sweaty, sticky and lotion-y all at the same time until it finally absorbs into my skin. This stuff is life-saving in hot, humid weather! It gives me enough moisture for the summer, it’s super quick & easy to use, and I get to skip the whole stickiness this Summer! I’ve already repurchased this one.
- Missha Safe Block Essence Sun: This has a dewy finish, so I actually haven’t been loving this the most this summer, but I’ve already repurchased it because… well, just because. Laziness? Well, after my current tube finishes I’ll get a different one, but I’ll totally buy this again for the Winter when I’ll want something more moisturizing.
- Etude House Collagen Moistfull Facial Mist: I love this stuff! It feels so refreshing, the mist is super fine, and it doesn’t ruin my makeup. Sometimes it even improves it! I really want to try the other kinds Etude House carries, beside the Collagen one. Definitely will be repurchasing this!
- Milani Easybrow pencil: I used up a couple of these this summer so far, but I won’t be repurchasing these. I had a brief love affair with this pencil because it’s easy to use; it’s a twist-up and it’s very easy to apply and blend out. It has kind of a gel texture that makes it feel like it’s a brow gel too, somehow, and my brows stayed in place with this pretty well. BUT I went back to using the Etude House pencils because this Milani one is just too pigmented for my taste; I prefer a more natural look for my brows and this one made me look like I was going out on the town every day – which some people might like, but not me!
- The Saem Urban Eco Waratah Sleeping Pack: This was my favorite out of all the samples I had for this Empties – it was SO moisturizing, I couldn’t believe it! I absolutely loved the way it locked everything in before bed, and I woke up with great skin in the morning – bouncy, glowy, even, all of that! I’m definitely going to buy this! 🙂
Hope this was helpful, thanks for stopping by – leave me a comment below! ❤️